The name, the distinctive title, the mark, the images, the graphics, the distinctive features, the texts and everything else contained in the website (madshoesbyertsos.gr) are protected goods of intellectual and industrial property of the COMPANY. Trademarks, names, or other copyrights and intellectual property rights of third parties, displayed on the COMPANY website, are protected in accordance with applicable law. The user is prohibited from copying, reproducing, distributing, distributing, transmitting or using them in any way, other than the uses expressly stated on this website. In particular, on software, music tracks, etc., as well as if they are made available for download and labeled as such, the user is granted a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use the agreed area or, if no agreement has been reached, to an extent corresponding to the purpose pursued by the Company with this disposition and concession. There are no other rights of use and exploitation. In particular, the user is not allowed to reproduce in copies, to have, to transmit or to allow public access to the software, the music tracks, etc.
Personal Data Protection
Links to other websites
The links found on the site madshoesbyertsos.gr may transfer the user outside its network to websites that are not controlled in any way by the COMPANY. In this case, the COMPANY does not bear any responsibility for the content, accuracy, operation, transmissions, as well as for any subsequent changes to these websites. It assumes no responsibility for the contents of third party offers. The websites, to which he refers directly through external links, are selected by the Company with due care before the posting of the respective link. However, the Company has no influence on subsequent changes to the directly linked websites, as well as to the contents of subsequent third-party websites. As a result, the Company explicitly distances itself from subsequent changes to directly linked websites, from the contents of subsequent websites and their providers.
The Company is not responsible for the timeliness, accuracy, completeness or quality of the reported information. Liability claims against the Company, which relate to material damages and / or damages caused by the use or non-use of the reported information and / or the use of inaccurate and incomplete information, are generally excluded, unless provided by the legislation relevant liability to cover civil liability. The Company expressly reserves the right to modify, supplement or delete parts of the individual pages or in whole, or to temporarily or permanently suspend publication without notice.
Date of last modification: 09/11/2021
Terms of Purchase
1) Scope of application
These Terms and Conditions apply to the goods sold by MadshoesbyErtsos from its online store (MadshoesbyErtsos.gr) (hereinafter “Web MadshoesbyErtsos”).
2) Seller details
The consumer seller is the Company:
“MadshoesbyErtsos”, based in Argostoli, Kefalonia, Xaida Andrea 3, PC 28100, Tax Identification Number: 037464766, Tax Office of Argostoli.
3) Sales training
(1) As soon as the “Complete Order” button is pressed, the customer makes a proposal for the purchase of the goods in his basket and agrees with the application of these General Terms and Conditions. In case the customer has called the customer contact line (2671026530) of “Web MadshoesbyErtsos” in order to place his order by phone, he authorizes the employee of the call center to complete the order online instead.
(2) Confirmation of receipt of the purchase offer, which is sent automatically immediately after the submission of the order, certifies that the customer’s order has been received by Web MadshoesbyErtsos. However, it does not constitute acceptance of the offer to purchase the customer.
(3) The acceptance of the offer for purchase will take place only after the declaration of acceptance of the offer, by Web MadshoesbyErtsos, which will be sent with a separate email confirmation of order and confirmation of shipment or confirmation of readiness to receive from the store.
4) Availability of goods
(1) If the products ordered are not available at the time of the order, MadshoesbyErtsos reserves the right not to accept the specific order and, consequently, not to make the sale. The customer will be informed accordingly. Any initiated or executed payments will be canceled. Any payments will be returned to the customer without undue delay, in the same way that the customer chose to make the payment.
(2) All orders registered until 14:00 (Greek time), are sent on the same day from the headquarters of our company. Beyond this time the shipments are made the next day.
All orders placed on Friday after 13:00 (Greek time) and throughout the weekend, will be sent from Monday.
* During the holidays Easter, Christmas and Summer Holidays as well as on public holidays there is a possibility of modification of the above treaty.
5) Product delivery: Collection from store / Shipping to the place of choice of the customer
(1) Collection from our place (0.00 EUR)
You can pick up your order from our physical headquarters.
Address:Xaida Andrea 3, 128100 Argostoli Kefalonia.
(2) The deliveries of the products are made to the Municipality of Athens by taxi on the same day (and after consultation with the customer for the respective shipping charge) and the rest of Greece through the company “General Post Office” within 3-5 working days.
FREE shipping for orders over € 100.
(3) Basic Shipping: after consultation with the customer for the respective shipping charge
The deliveries of the products are made to the Municipality of Athens by taxi on the same day (and after consultation with the customer for the respective shipping charge) and the rest of Greece through the company “General Post Office” within 3-5 working days. FREE shipping for orders over € 100. In case of payment by cash on delivery there is a charge of 2 €.
MadshoesbyErtsos customers (Tel .: 2671026530), email: firstname.lastname@example.org) to offer you economical shipping solutions for your case.
(1) In case the product is already available for receipt in the physical store of MadshoesbyErtsos after the customer’s choice, the customer will be informed electronically about when the order is ready for receipt in the store (confirmation of receipt). The customer is obliged to receive his order within 10 days from the receipt of the relevant receipt notice. Upon receipt of the order, the customer will present the order confirmation and notice of receipt, as well as an official identity document (such as a police ID card, passport or driver’s license). If the customer does not receive the product within 10 days of receiving the notice to receive, Web MadshoesbyErtsos reserves the right to withdraw from the sale. In such a case, the customer will receive a credit note equal to the sale price, which will be repaid by MadshoesbyErtsos in the same manner in which the customer chose to pay the price.
(2) In case the product is sent to an area within Attica where the customer has chosen, the product is delivered to a partner for transport and delivery to the customer and the customer is informed electronically that the product is ready to be shipped. Shipping costs – as listed above – are not charged to the customer. Any incorrect registration of receipts (address, street, postal code, etc.), as a result, incorrect delivery is not the responsibility of Web MadshoesbyErtsos, but the customer. The transport partner will contact the customer by phone within the same or the next working day from the electronic notification of the shipment, in order to arrange the exact delivery time. Delivery time usually ranges from 1 to 3 working days, depending on the exact delivery area to the customer. To receive the order, the customer will show the order confirmation and notice of shipment, as well as an official identity document (such as a police ID card, passport or driver’s license). If the customer does not receive the product after receiving the notice to be sent and despite the relevant notice from the partner, WebMadshoesbyErtsos reserves the right to withdraw from the sale. In such a case, the customer will receive a credit note equal to the sale price, which will be repaid by Web MadshoesbyErtsos in the same manner as the customer paid the price.
(3) In case the product is sent to an area outside Attica where the customer has chosen, the product is delivered to an external transport agency (based in Attica) which has been indicated by the customer, for transport and delivery to the customer and the customer is informed electronically , that the product is ready to ship. The costs of charging the transport agency – as listed above – are borne by the customer. Similarly in this case, any incorrect registration of receipts (address, street, postal code, etc.), as a result, incorrect delivery is not the responsibility of Web MadshoesbyErtsos, but the customer.
If the customer does not receive the product after receiving the notice to be sent and despite the relevant notice from a partner of the COMPANY, Web MadshoesbyErtsos reserves the right to withdraw from the sale. In such a case, the customer will receive a credit note equal to the sale price, which will be repaid by Web MadshoesbyErtsos in the same way that the customer paid the price.
(4) In no case is delivery or receipt allowed to or by a minor, nor by authorization.MadshoesbyErtsos expressly reserves all rights, including the right to declare the sale invalid or to withdraw from it.
(1) All prices at https://madshoesbyertsos.gr/ are in euros and include VAT by law.
(2) Upon completion of the ordering process, the customer can choose the method of payment shown, ie cash on delivery, deposit in a bank account, or by credit card.
(3) In cases where the customer has contacted the customer contact line himself (2671026530) in order to place his order by telephone through the call center employee completing the order online instead, only cash on delivery is possible as a method of payment.
(4) The data entered by the customer during the execution of an electronic payment, are not controlled or processed or stored by Web MadshoesbyErtsos, but by the respective provider and / or payment server.
(5) If a payment by bank deposit is selected through the Banking Institution partner with Web MadshoesbyErtsos, in which the latter maintains a bank account (ie Eurobank Ergasias SA), the order is completed by sending along with the presentation / presentation of the bank transfer to which the customer has made to the corresponding bank account of Web MadshoesbyErtsos. The time of completion and appearance of the bank transfer usually lasts 2-3 working days.
7) Retention of ownership
Any delivered products remain the property of MadshoesbyErtsos until the final, full and complete payment of the price to it.
8) Sale exclusively to end users-consumers
The products available from the online store are intended and sold exclusively to consumers or businesses as end users. Further sale of the products for commercial purposes is not allowed. MadshoesbyErtsos reserves all its rights, including the explicit non-acceptance of purchase proposals that create the impression that they were made for the purpose of further commercialization of the products.
9) Right of withdrawal / Product return
(1) If the customer is a natural person (consumer) who prepares the sale for personal use and not for the service of his individual activity, then he is entitled to withdraw from the sale within 14 calendar days, returning the product to its original state, charged with the return costs, according to § 10 of article 4 of Law 2251/1994. Refund costs are mentioned above in 5).
Instructions on exercising the right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal based on law 2251/1994 (as amended by JM Z1-891 / 2013)
You have the right to withdraw unreasonably from the distance sale in writing within 14 calendar days returning the product to its original condition. This right starts from the day of receipt of these instructions in writing, however not before the delivery of the products, based on Law 2251/1994 (as amended by JM Z1-891 / 2013). Sending the withdrawal statement or sending the products within 14 calendar days will be considered sufficient for the timely exercise of the right of withdrawal. The statement is sent in writing to the following details: By registered letter to “MadshoesbyErtsos, Ertsos Panagis, Shoes Store” and by decree. “MadshoesbyErtsos”, based in Argostoli, Kefalonia, Xaida Andrea 3, PC 28100 or by email to the email address: email@example.com
The products are returned at the customer’s expense or presented by the customer himself at the address: Argostoli Kefalonia, Xaida Andrea 3.
For the best possible service you can contact Web MadshoesbyErtsos at the customer contact line 2671026530.
Consequences of withdrawal
In case of valid exercise of the right of withdrawal, any impairment of the value of the goods, as well as any fruits resulting from this impairment, should be restored with monetary compensation, only in the case and to the extent that it is due to the treatment of the product that escapes of the usual examination of the characteristics and functionality of the product. “Ordinary examination of the characteristics and functionality of the product” means the testing of the relevant goods, as it may have taken place and as is customary in a physical store. Product that can be returned with an external shipping partner, is returned not at the risk of the customer. The customer will be charged with the return costs (see also the relevant table under §5 above). Product that cannot be returned by courier will be picked up by you. Any financial obligation for the payment of amounts (eg transport costs, compensation) must be fulfilled within 30 days, starting from the time of sending the declaration of withdrawal from you or the return of the goods.
(2) The right of withdrawal from article 4 § 10 of law 2251/1994 does not apply:
– in cases where the price of the products has been paid in a physical store MadshoesbyErtsos and at the same time, they have been received from the physical store, as the sale is not considered to have been done remotely.
– In cases where the delivered products have been manufactured according to the specifications set by the customer or according to his personal requirements or which by their nature are impossible to return by shipment.
– In cases where the delivered products are shoe carriers and have been unsealed from their packaging.
(3) In case of valid exercise of the right of withdrawal and provided that the product has been returned to Web MadshoesbyErtsos, the customer will receive a credit note equal to the price of the sale, which will be repaid by MadshoesbyErtsos with the same the way in which the customer made the payment of the price without undue delay. It is expressly agreed and the customer already provides the irrevocable order and consent to this, Web MadshoesbyErtsos to be entitled to deduct from the refund the return costs, which are borne by the customer (par. 5) as well as any compensation in case of disaster or impairment of the value of the product due to wear or damage of the product due to customer actions. MadshoesbyErtsos in any case is entitled to claim in any legal way any amount that was damaged (indicatively, either with respect to return costs or with damage or damage to the product).
(4) The customer can exercise the right of withdrawal within the legal time and return the product in front of any physical MadshoesbyErtsos store in Greece.
§10 Consumer rights – Liability – Force majeure
(1) The rights of consumers deriving from the provisions on the sale of consumer goods and guarantees of the Civil Code (such as the right of correction or replacement – unless such an action is impossible or requires disproportionate costs, the right to reduce the price, the right of withdrawal from the contract – unless it is an insignificant real defect, due to a real defect or lack of agreed capacity, for a period of two (2) years from the date of delivery), of art. 5 of Law 2251/1994 (such as the right of the consumer to request a temporary replacement of the product, in case the required repair time for the product under warranty exceeds 15 working days), as well as any other provisions on consumer protection, apply as they are.
(2) Claims for compensation or pecuniary satisfaction of any nature and legal basis are excluded. Likewise, claims for damage to health, life and physical integrity are excluded.
(3) Any claim for compensation or pecuniary satisfaction of any nature and legal basis is excluded, in case of assistance of force majeure.
§11 Claims for defects
(1) The customer is also entitled, within the legal timeframes and, regardless of the right of unjustified withdrawal within 14 days from art. 4§10 law 2251/1994, to exercise its legal rights due to product defects before any MadshoesbyErtsos store in Greece, in addition by submitting the direct request online to the Web MadshoesbyErtsos.
(2) In the event of a defect, you can contact the MadshoesbyErtsos customer service line at 2671026530 and receive all the necessary and necessary support directions and information.
(3) If a product is declared defective by the customer, MadshoesbyErtsos expressly reserves the right to pre-diagnose the product as defective by competent technicians.
(4) If a product is returned as defective and receives a specific repair order number, the customer may receive all the necessary information regarding the processing and progress of each defect-related order, based on the repair order number.
(5) The assignment or transfer of rights regarding the defectiveness of the products is excluded.
§12 Final provisions
(1) These general terms and conditions are governed by Greek law. Any dispute that arises and which arises from the contractual relationship between Web MadshoesbyErtsos and the client, the competent Courts of Athens are responsible for resolving it.
(2) In the event of non-application of any term of this Agreement, the remainder shall remain in full force and effect.
Date of last modification: 09/11/2021
Date of last modification: 27/05/2021